Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

American Idol YO!

I have such a great opportunity working with a group of WONDERFUL gals! We all anticipate January and start of American Idol. Each week, we all share our opinions and thoughts on the week's performances. It was so fun keeping up with everyone and sharing in the excitement of the great talent that this year's show had. This is the second year that I have shared in the experience of attending the American Idol Tour Concert with the girls from the office. Our awesome boss let us shut down the clinic for a day as he knew how important this was for us. Plus...a day away with your "girls"...is VERY good therapy! Next year I plan on taking Lys and Jake as they are just as much into this as I am! I felt quite guilty being there without them!For those of you whom are SO INCLINED to care about the contestants....here are some shots I got of each one. It was really neat to see all of them perform! Of course I have my favorites, but they were all really good!







No comments: