Saturday, September 27, 2008
FaLL 2008
We took new fall pictures today and I was excited to get them posted. I love fall and every year I anxiously await the turn of the leaves so I can have the perfect backdrop. My grandpa's barnyard makes the BEST background shots for my kids. I have taken pictures of my kids at the barnyard and river since they were born and it is so fun to compare each year how they have grown. My good friend Becca helped us take some shots. I'm anxious to see what other pics she has for us. As for now, this is what I took. I promised Luke a trip to Elmo's (candy store in Woodville) if he smiled big for the camera. Let me tell you....he is my child who absolutely refuses to smile let alone LOOK at the camera. He did AWESOME! Jake is not fond of the camera either...we just have to make him say "Football" and he is all smiles. Allysa....well, as you can see, she was born for the camera!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great pics - beautiful kiddos - no surprise there! :>
Love the pictures. The kids look beautiful. Luke's pretty blue eyes are mesmerizing :)
Of course, you are still invited to Croptoberfest! You should come....serious!
Post a Comment