My good friend and neighbor "Becca" participated in the Shelley Pumpkin Patch this year. (She is SuperMom by the way...notice her cape. And, she did all this with 3 boys under 3 AND prego.) I knew she was talented...but COME ON! She truly has an artistic talent! I wanted to share some pictures of her displays. She did a tribute to both George Lucas and Sesame Street. I am throwing in a couple other displays that were so cute. Luke thought the lady poking the shot in the pumpkins "bum" was funny!
As we were trunk or treating at the patch...we ran into someone with a "real" looking scary face mask on....Luke went up smiling and shouted "Trick or Treatttttt." Then stared for about 5 seconds before he started backing up and started to cry. He would not take candy from ANYone from that point on. So much for me mooching off his candy! We also hit the Patchin neighborhood. It was a great night!



No comments:
Post a Comment