Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Over the River tne Through the Woods....


After Christmas we packed everything but the kitchen sink and Tag, Lys, Jake, Luke, me, and Trevor all headed to Cascade, Idaho, for the Castleton Family Christmas! ;-) They had rented a nice cabin by the lake where the view was amazing. Everything was planned perfectly. Monday our sledding adventure was cancelled due to rain, but we had a fun day of ice skating instead. After a good 30 minutes, all ankles were sore! The following day we headed to the sledding hill again! I had mixed emotions about getting Luke, let alone myself, up on that hill....but never the less the tickets were bought and I found myself on an innertube hooked to a tram! My baby LOVED it. He couldn't get enough of it. I have to admit that it WAS actually fun. Everytime we were about to go down, Luke insisted on me promising him ONE MORE TIME! Jake, Lys, and Tag had a blast too. The scenery was beautiful....the family was amazing....and the experience was definately one to remember always. Thank you again to the Castleton's for including us on your adventure!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow. Very beautiful scenery!! Looks like tons of fun.

Sam and Ash said...

That is the perfect pic of Luke..... soooo tired! LOVE IT!!! Seeee, you were just as far behind as I was! ;>

Stephanie said...

Love the picture Misty looks like a lot of. I am so glad you are so happy you look great. Love ya so much.