Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

~LuKey's HairCut!~

We finally did it....Luke got a haircut. I guess it is a long time coming. Of the three of my kids, and in fact more than any other little kid I have known, Luke's head SWEATS! So...before summer hit, I figured we better cut the poor little kid's hair. We started gradual with a nice messy bob. In a month or so, both Luke and Jake will be sporting a SpiKe! He was first in the chair but then decided that getting your hair cut was "BAD!" Lys decided to show him how to do it and she proceeded to get TEN inches chopped off her hair. She willingly donated it to "Locks of Love." How exciting! Lys LOVES her new haircut. Ali did a GREAT job. Luke was next and after a small bribery of a NEW Transformer, he was ever so willing to sit in the chair. While chomping the 5 pieces of gum he snuck from Ali, little Luke got his first hair-do.

Luke saying "THIS IS BAD!"



3 comments:

Hollie said...

I love the haircuts. They both look adorable, the only problem is that it makes both of them look older. How Do our babies grow up so fast???

taytay said...

Hi!!I'm tehya!!I'm one of alyssa's friends and I love scnetsy's too.I have one and it is watermelon patch it is an amasing product.Anyways I love your blog!!!

Sam and Ash said...

Super cute! Love both the new haircuts! ;>