Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

~First Day of School~

Wow!  Hard to believe school has started.  Lys and Jake started this week on August 19, 2010.  They were both anxious and excited to see their friends and I think even start a routine.  We even caught a picture in the grain the DAY before they cut it.  Allysa is in 6th grade...Jake is in 4th.  They are both such great students.  I am spoiled.  Rarely do I have to help with homework let alone pester them to get it done.  They both love to read.  We are lucky!
Jake...being silly.  It was windy.  He hates pictures.  

I finally got him to act a little serious...but he was mad at me.  So cute, isn't he?  
He picked out his own outfit...already has his own little style.
Princess....all grown up!


Trevor stepped in to cheer things up....or keep things silly, which was it?

We are lucky.  We love our family!

1 comment:

Brad Fallon said...

You have a lovely family...