Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bunny Town

Has anyone heard of Bunny Town? Well, I hadn't....at least that was not one of the many cartoons I see every day. However when Luke brought me two ponytail holders, little did I know he was wanting Bunny Tails. Somehow in all of his cartoon travels, he noticed the Bunnies on Bunny Town. So I added two ponytails to his hair and he thought he had bunny ears. He hopped around the house all afternoon saying "Bunny Town! Bunny Town!" I am starting to wonder if mom getting a part time job would be a good thing for Luke. Anyone wonder if he is having too much fun with his mommy? Oh well...it was cute and there is nothing wrong with a little boy showing how masculine he really is by being able to wear a pink and blue ponytail in his hair! And...so what if my boy is cute enough to be a girl....just don't tell his dad!

Luke also got a new Diego Cowboy hat that he carries around everywhere! He has molded it just perfectly the way he wants it...many times over!

1 comment:

Sam and Ash said...

So funny! Adee was up here with me when I went to your blog and she said that is Lukey, with girl hair! :> And no worries about the dirt here, I can't grow anything so there is none in sight. :> Thanks for the nice comments, my b-day was better forgotten, it was rough for some reason. What can ya do? ;> Love the pics, all very cute, of course! Ash.