Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hey GIRLS!!!


Hey Brookie Cookie and Ader Bo Badder! You think Trix and chocolate are bad? You should try playing in the plant dirt! It is so squishy and fun! If you stomp really hard, it even makes the carpet change colors! I'm sure you probably have tried it....but have you tried it lately? The best time to do it is when your mom is preoccupied...and that means when they are having a deep or fun conversation with other moms. For some reason though, if you are really quiet, they catch on quickly that something is up. While my mom was listening to old "80's Greaties" love songs (BLAH!!!) with Becca and Aunt Al, I decided to see how much dirt I could pile on my lil garage toy. My mom caught me and I tried to tell her I was fine and I said "GO SING MOM!!!" But she made me stop and even put the plant outside where I couldn't get to it. Anyway...I didn't get in too much trouble so it was all worth the fun I had. Just remember to smile really cheesy and even tell her "It's OKAY!" Until next time....the race is on to see who can win at the "Terrible ONE, TWO, THREE, and sometimes FOUR Game!"

Love Lukey!

No comments: