Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

"ALLYSA JO AND HER 4-H PROJECT"



Allysa and her cousin Kat started 4H this summer. Once a week they got together with some girls and participated in a sewing and cooking 4H group. Allysa chose to do a sewing project on sleep pants. The first time I saw the project was when it was totally complete. She did the whole thing by herself! We had the opportunity to watch her model her outfit in Blackfoot at the 4H building this last week. She got a Blue Ribbon and she will be modeling her pants at the State Fair in Blackfoot on September 6, 2008, at 1pm if anyone is interested. She has the modeling down...can you even imagine! ;-) GOOD JOB ALLYSA ON YOUR BLUE RIBBON!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

wow...a blue ribbon! I'm very impressed. Good job Allysa.

The Fagan Family said...

I love your blog! Your kids are soooo cute...and big. I remember when you had Allysa...I can't believe she is 9. I now have a step-son that age....crazy. I'm so glad we reconnected. I added you to my blog friends...I don't have many. None of my friends would make one like I planned. :( Take care! Pamela