Lucky us...Trevor bought season tickets this year. I knew we would have a blast going, but I do not think we fully realized the amount of pure enjoyment and bonding we would receive from this. The kids, especially the boys (including Trevor) have had THE BEST time attending the games (two so far). Trevor's brother Taggart and his girlfriend Daina also have two tickets. Both games have been full of excitement. It has been especially fun to have our seats down on the North end zone as at least 1/2 of the game is played right under our noses. We had the opportunity at the last game to meet up with a few of the players...and they just so happened to be our FAVORITES! Well, at least half of them. We will have to work on the others on the next game. Trevor's long-time friend has a nephew playing this year. He is a starting Freshman as linebacker, J.C. Percy (#48). He originally is from Blackfoot and played all through high school. The boys loved meeting him and getting his signature on their jerseys, hats, and football along with Jeron Johnson (#23), Kyle Wilson (#1), and Darrell Akery. Stay tuned as there will be plenty of more game pics to follow. Oh...and Lys and I even LOVE this. I surprisingly find myself really getting into the games. What a great way to spend a few fall evenings! I also got to see my bestie Cami....she provided us with a yummy hamburger during half time.



No comments:
Post a Comment