We LOVE the fall. We LOVE Island Park. We LOVE visiting the cabin. We have been SOOOOO busy all summer so this was a MUCHOS needed vacation. We purchased books, packed food and ONLY sweats, and a few minor projects. Trevor read. He was so into "Lost Symbol" that FIVE hours later, while reading on the deck, he had turned into a lobster. He and Jake ran down to the lake for a quick dip...it turned out colder than he thought. Lys and I had a sewing projects and made more watch bands. I had anticipated MORE relaxing for myself, but it seemed I planned so many fun meals and baking that all I did was cook. I enjoyed it though. Jake read Harry Potter (was close to finishing #1), practiced football, and played with Luke the rest of the time. Luke luckily stayed pretty mellow and there were NO midnight trips to the ER this time. We again are very lucky and feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to spend time in such a beautiful area!



No comments:
Post a Comment