Allysa has taken from Mikelle Michaelson since she was six-years-old. Mikelle is being blessed with a new baby girl in May and has decided to quit teaching in Shelley. We will sorely miss her! Allysa had tears in her eyes just thinking about not seeing Mikelle once a week, like she has for the past few years. I offered to drive her up twice a month to Pocatello, where Mikelle lives. However, I think we both knew that would be harder than it seemed at the moment. Mikelle gave us the name of a FABULOUS teacher in Idaho Falls. Hesitantly, Allysa made it to her first lesson and ended up loving her. We are lucky enough to have Mrs. Carolyn Beard as Allysa's new piano teacher. We also plan on making a trip "here and there" to Pocatello to see Mikelle and her growing family! We LOVE you Mikelle! You have been a blessing in our lives! You have been an inspiration and a blessing to Allysa more than you will ever know. She will ALWAYS have a special place in her heart for YOU as well as I. You are a talented, amazing, smart, BEAUTIFUL lady and we will always LOVE you! We cannot wait to see you soon!
This is Allysa's last recital...her Spring Recital, this last March. She participated in Festival two days prior and received 100%. YAY! Me...BAD MOM, did not check the Flip Video and the batteries were flashing through the whole performance. Luckily, I only missed the last chord. I know I know, that "completes" the performance, but I feel lucky as it was. The kids have a hayday watching videos that they have taken of themselves and each other...thus the low battery, so I had to put the Kibosh on that! Allysa did a marvelous job. She usually is so nervous playing in front of others but this time she played inspirationally! We were all moved...and I had goosebumps! It sounded amazing and I am so proud of her! Mikelle says she is "dripping" with talent. I feel so blessed and lucky to be able to watch her excel in this God-given talent of hers. (among others). Good Job Sis!
Ok....so the video is 7 minutes long. It won't save on here. Any ideas?
3 comments:
Hey there - Love your blog. I have never seen it before. You look busy. Looks a lot like my life just different sports and instruments. Love ya
She is very talented. What a beautiful family you have.
wow! amazing talent and a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment