Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just For FUN!


Wow...this is just too fun. Now that I'm getting the hang of this, I might just not be able to stop. I'm just adding a few of our favorite photos. Luke has such a pretty color of hair and I'm just NOT used to having a reddy/blonde, therefore I have not cut it. I don't think I would recognize him if I were to cut it so for now it is staying. It is too bad when your lil boy is SOOOO cute he gets mistaken for a girl. Jake lost his top two teeth and we have LOVED the way he has been talking. He and Lys snapped a few pictures in the car one day and I have to say one is my favorite. I bet you can't guess which one. Lys has been labeled my "mini-me" more then once, twice, and many times. I can't imagine why. Could it be all that hair? It amazes me that you can bear a child that from day one has been your best friend. She and I have a great bond and I hope and pray it lasts through the years yet to come. She is a special girl and has taught me so many things at her young age. It amazes me how perceptive she is....actually it scares me as it should YOU too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you started a blog! You have such a beautiful family and Luke's hair is SO cute, I wouldn't cut it either. I miss seeing you guys, so this will help! Love all the photos!

Andrea
By the way, I have a blog too it's www.andreaspon.com

Another Dieter said...

Hey Misty! Love your blog. Isn't this a fun way to sharing your family, that you are so proud of with others! It keeps is in touch even though we don't get to see each other very often.

The kids are beautiful and growing so much. Enjoy every min of it because it will go so fast!!

Wendy in Salt Lake

Amy said...

Misty, your family is absolutely darling! I can NOT believe how grown up they are! We have a blog too, it's http://aahancockfamily.blogspot.com. Let's keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Minnie...who took that fantastic picture at the top! oh yeah, that was me...hey, wasn't that Jake's head from one of the pumpkin photos? Hmm, I think so. I'm pretty sure he was "done" by the time we got to these.

Very cute. All you artsy gals!
C
No I don't have a blog...I just spy on others.

Anonymous said...

Things are going well just getting ready to start school again! The baby in pic is Camron Wixom cousin Jasons boy. See ya